A rich, luxurious nighttime cream formulated to help enhance the appearance of skin’s vitality during key nighttime hours for youthful-looking, exquisitely vibrant skin. Skin appears firm, smooth and radiant while the appearance of wrinkles is reduced.
- Contains the highest concentration of exclusive SkingenecellEnmei, Shiseido’s youth pro-longing ingredient.
- Formulated with Burnet Extract to help encourage the expression of skin’s Nighttime Defense Factor* that enhances restorative power at night for a youthful look in the morning. *in vitro tests
- Japanese botanicals Uji Green Tea Extract, Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract and Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract help promote the appearance of renewed vitality.
- Infuses rich lasting-moisture for firmer-looking, supple skin in the morning.
How To Use
- Use every night after cleansing and balancing skin.
- Take a pearl-sized amount onto the fingertips and apply it to cheeks, forehead, nose and chin.
- Smooth the cream gently over the face, starting in the larger areas such as the cheeks and forehead.
- Move from the center of the face outward. (Repeat 2-3 times).
- Exclusive SkingenecellEnmei helps visibly restore and prolong skin’s beauty and reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
- Burnet Extract helps promote skin’s innate power at night for a beautiful look in the morning working with skin’s Nighttime Defense Factor.
- Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits.
- Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
- Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
Skin Type: All skin types. Dermatologist-Tested.
Skin Concern: Fine lines & wrinkles, dryness, dullness
After 1 week:
- 87% felt it helps the skin condition become ideally radiant
- 86% felt it helps the skin condition become ideally resilient and firm
After 4 weeks:
- 93% felt it feels soft yet resilient immediately after application
- 85% felt skin looks brighter the next morning (Tested by 108 women)
1.7 oz / 50 mL
In 1872, Arinobu Fukuhara, former head pharmacist to the Japanese Imperial Navy, established the Shiseido company as Japan's first western-style pharmacy (which incidentally was also home to Japan's first ice cream parlor and soda fountain). The company's rich and impressive history in pharmacology led to its technologically advanced range of skincare, which is highly regarded by experts and aestheticians around the globe.