Nourishes and softens for an instant glow.
The possibilities are endless with this multi-tasking, dual-phase treatment. Bubbles with Miracle Broth™ and sea-sourced nutrients are released when this cult favorite is shaken. Flooded with hydration, skin glows with head-turning radiance. Skin’s natural collagen and overall firmness improve, helping soften the look of emerging lines and wrinkles. Aromatic and soothing, our oil enriches everywhere it is applied – face, body, nails, hair – for an allover glow.
What It Does
This multi-tasking, dual-phase oil floods skin with hydration. Soft and ultra-smooth, skin glows with translucency and head-turning radiance. Skin’s natural collagen and overall firmness improve, helping soften the look of emerging lines and wrinkles.
How To Use
- Gently shake to blend the formula.
- Sweep 3 to 5 drops over face and neck morning and evening, then follow with your La Mer regimen.
- Massage this nourishing formula into hair, cuticles and dry areas of the body as needed.
- Miracle Broth: In the pristine waters off of Vancouver Island, we hand-harvest the kelp in an effort to help suppoer its sustainability for generations to come. One of the fastest growing plants in the world, with exceptional self-regenerating powers, Giant Sea Kelp is at the heart of the Miracle Broth. Each time the Miracle Broth is created, it is infused with drops of the batch that came before it, creating a timeless link to our original. At the heart of every La Mer product today, Miracle Broth is as essential to Creme de la Mer as the sea itself.
- Lime Tea Concentrate: La Mer's proprietary antioxidant powerhouse neutralizes free radicals to help protect skin from the visible effects of environmental stress and pollution.
Formulated Without - Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates
- All skin types
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Dimethicone , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Water\Aqua\Eau , Trisiloxane , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Polydecene , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Butylene Glycol , Propanediol , Glycerin , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Camelina Sativa Seed Oil , Oxycoccus Palustris (Cranberry) Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Hydrolyzed Algin , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Melasse , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caffeine , Tocopheryl Acetate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Sodium Chloride , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Alcohol Denat. , Fragrance (Parfum) , Hexyl Cinnamal , Linalool , Amyl Cinnamal , Geraniol , Limonene , Citral , Benzyl Benzoate , Coumarin , Citronellol , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Yellow 6 (Ci 15985)
1 oz / 30 mL
About La Mer:
La Mer’s journey began in the 1950s when Dr. Max Huber, an aerospace physicist, suffered burns in a lab accident. Inspired to unlock the legendary healing powers of the sea, he developed the cell-renewing Miracle Broth™ elixir after 12 years and 6,000 experiments. This fermented blend of sea kelp and other ingredients helped transform the look of his skin, and it is found at the heart of every La Mer product today.
In 1995, La Mer joined The Estée Lauder Companies, and since then, they have become one of the most coveted skincare brands in the world.